Reviews (988)Tif you are an angel on earth. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity 🫶🏻 Such a fantastic and creative seller with gorgeous jewelry! Exquisite piece of history! This fob is part of Civil War past and was a support for the north side veterans! Such an amazing piece! Tysm ❣️❣️❣️ Beautiful items as always, thank you!! ❤️❤️ Her givvy s are as nice as her pieces!!! Lovely new stacker bangle, thank you! ❤️ Tiffini, thank you for the giveaway gift! The extra dog clip clasp instantly went on my chain! Love it! Love my dainty little charms and pin. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ Hi Tifini- I absolutely love all my jewelry pcs. I can’t wait to start adding different fobs & charms to my necklace. Thank u very much for all your help. Your shows are so much fun. 😘 Tiffini! Everything I bought from you is even more beautiful in person! Thank you for sharing your treasures and for your soothing voice in this chaotic world. Your stream is always such a good vibe. I’ll always be back! 🫶🏼 Love everything! Thank you! Highly recommend! perfect 👌 thank you Tifini 😊 Wonderful buying experience! The seller was kind and professional, and the item was exactly as described… if not better! My order arrived quickly and was neatly and securely packaged. I’m very pleased with the quality and care that went into my purchase. I would happily shop with this seller again and recommend them to other buyers! Always a pleasure shopping from Tifini! Beautiful pieces.. thank you love my items!! shopping with tifini is always amazing! Thank you so much always appreciate you and your eye 💜 💜 💋 Perfect! Thank you for the bail too! Excellent seller, I loved the items and the givvy! Thank you so much! Awesome Tbar! Already on my necklace!