Reviews (805)very kind seller, beautiful items. Thank you Excellent items love love love thank you very much as Elvis would say !! Love my bells 🔔 and jewelry ♥️ Awesome vintage jewelry!! She is amazing and her jewelry has family history which is so cool!! Shipping is fast and she packs your items nicely!! Such great deals also!! Follow and Bookmark her shows you wont be disappointed!! Thank you so much ❤️ this seller is so sweet she accidentally sent me the wrong ring in a giveaway i won and very sweetly offered to send me the ring i was supposed to get and let me keep what i got she also sent me two different versions of the ring i was supposed to get and two of each so all together i have four rings from her very sweet of her. Love all of my pieces, thank you! Love the history of your jewelry! Great quality! great seller fast shipping thank u Thank you so much for the fast shipping. I’m in line with my items. I will continue to book mark and share your shows! Thanks for the fast shipping. I’m in love with my cameo bracelet. If you’re reading this and not supporting this seller, you’re missing out! I keep your shows bookmarked so when I’m on the app I’m able to join.
Love the bulk necklaces and unique pieces! Love your shows and the history! Amazing beautiful pieces in love 🤍🤍 Thank you so much You were right. Camera did not do the piece justice! Thanks Nice vintage jewelry! Thank you cute ring even though it’s not the one that was shown for my giveaway Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry.Please let me know which one it was.And I will send you it if I have it.If not , I will send you something else💗 stunning bracelet as always