Reviews (366)If you Support US Marines Then Hit that Follow it’s 🆓…. Great seller,awesome deals very fast shipping seller canceled a item because he said it fell from the table a cracked open. I call bs. Truth is it went for less then he expected so he canceled the order. He never once reached out to let me know what was going on. Very shady in my opinion. I would have accepted the condition being out of package, I have many losses in my collection. Sorry you feel that way. Again I’m not going to send something out damaged. Feel free to spend your money elsewhere. Perfect Packaging Thanks Will Order More Soon Received in excellent condition. Thanks I'm enjoying my '59 Chevy Impala HW Celebration Racers 10/10 immensely. Thank you! Awesome seller,fast shipping highly recommended W car w deals got rcf and a givvy car great deals awesome shipping Great seller. Always has cool castings. Shipping and packaging is always stellar. But I’m giving a sixth star. Great show and well packed. Love my cars I got. Thank you for the buyers, cool truck
Fast shipping great deals Paid a pretty penny for it, but it was packaged very nice Cool guy, great seller, and awesome deals! Thank you for the protectors and the awesome deals Awesome seller, perfect packaging!