Reviews (177)One of my top 5 streamers on this platform! amazing seller! awesome cards! thanks! amazing seller! awesome cards! thanks! amazing seller! awesome cards! thanks! amazing seller! awesome cards! thanks! Thank You So Much Bro. I Appreciate You. Everything Came In Safe and Sound🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏 I have purchased hundreds of orders off this app this guy sent my cards so secured that I had to come leave a 5 star , amazing deals as well , it was a vibe for sure I’ll be back again . Ayyy always man. Appreciate you Deebo!🫶🏼 Friendly guy and safely packaged my cards Thanks for the feedback Velvet!💪🏻 appreciate the awesome cards! Great streamer! Timbo is the man! Always a great time in his shows!! Fast and safe shipping as always 🫶🫶🫶 free cards are the best thanks timbo! Fast shipping, great quality! Tim is an amazing seller. Works out good deals for his buyers. Does some of the best packing I’ve ever seen for his cards,cardboard boxes with bubble wrap and very nice cardboard boxes at that,
would highly recommend. Thank you Christopher. I was in the packaging industry for over 10 years so I specialize is packaging. Appreciate the feedback. This guy was giving fire deals🤯 Never have I ever received a slab with such love and care. Quality packaging and an excellent environment to be in when you’re hanging out with timboslicetcg. Please give him a follow and check out his Shop. Amazing product and service. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 💯 Thanks for the kuriboh bundle:) 10/10 seller!