Reviews (666)LOVE my Michael Jackson focals so much and omgeeee the Sanrio tags both items are OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to catch your next show! Exactly what I wanted and needed great host will buy again asap Always excited to unbox Tiff's packages, great minis always! Thanks so much friend 🧡!! I LOVE MY BEADS!!! Yay!!! One of my favorite seller/hosts! Thank you! Everything is AMAZING! I love the Tamagotchi characters, they’re so cute. thank you! Thank you for the cute little squishy! Love it! ☺️ Nice giveaway! 🤗 💕🌟Such a fun show and great host. It always makes a difference when the seller makes sure everyone gets a chance to get what they want, making the chat happy and coming back for more! Thank you for enabling my retail therapy and bead/minis hoard. 😂 100/100 stars 🌟 💕 Thank you for the pretty things!! Fast shipping 📦 Love all of my beads! Thank you for finding and showing the ones I was interested in! You are a great host, and I look forward to seeing your show again! Fast shipping! Beads were Wonderful! Thanks for the giveaway so cute. I love all my items!!! Truly cute items, thank you ^^ Love everything🩷The absolute BEST! 😊Thank you always for everything. I received all of my beads today and they are just the cutest!! Thank you!! 10/10!! Love everything! Thanks so much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome haul! Super fast shipping! Thank you so much!