Reviews (2,105)Beautiful my granddaughter is going to love it. Amazing!!! Love love love all my items!! Thanks so much!!😻😻 Items as described. Shipped quickly and packaged securely! Highly recommend Marsha!! Thank you! I love the strawberry plaque and it will be displayed amongst all my strawberry kitchen decor! Love the old pants hangers and will use them for my doilies! Thank you! Hey my Mississippi friend!! Always love your shows!! Thanks!!😻😻 So adorable. Thank you!!!! Love all my items! Fast shipping! Ty Love the wheel Barrel! Fast shipping! Thank you Love it! My first masher 😍 packed with love, thank you! Love the file box and ducks! Thanks again! This little dish is gorgeous!! Thanks so much! I just love it!! Love your shows my Mississippi friend!!😻😻 Arrived in one piece! Thanks 😊 Thank you so much both are amazing!! Packaged great will buy again from this seller. Great show!!! Great shipping and very nice items Packed well. Arrived safe and super cute 🥰 Love it! Even better in person! Thank you for my beautiful treasures! I am looking forward to more shows and more boxes Great show! Beautiful treasures!