Reviews (1,291)Thank you, sweet angel! Xoxoxoxo Great! Super fast shipping and item exactly as described at a fair price. Thank you! This piece is amazing -- in pristine condition, and it is so hard to find real vintage in this size. I am shocked at how quickly it arrived! Sami and Waka are two of the most beautiful humans on this app with a curation of pieces you’ll never see anywhere else. Catch a show, you’ll see what I mean. 👗👕🔥 Best giveaway I’ve received on this app! 🖤 Yay! My belt came in! It’s even better in person. Thank you for shipping so fast!! Amazing! Soft! Love! Thank you!🙏 Beautiful piece. Arrived in
Perfect condition. Thank you. Absolutely beautiful products ❤️❤️ Loved every one of these pieces! Thank you!! great show, love my shirt cant wait to recycle it. Yay, great stuff, thank you!! Great seller! Love all my items. some of my new favorite additions to my wardrobe! love these two. they are the couple I want to be. Great taste and fun auction. keep it coming! As shown/described, very fast shipping, love it! Thank you!
Beautiful and high quality dress! These guys are amazing!!! I would give more stars if I could! Wonderful show and great items!