Reviews (110)One of the best blokes going around on this app, best vibes and good, fair priced auctions! always an amazing show and the bro is funny as! prompt delivery. great condition. 5 star stream. Great stream, Great bloke A+++ very 😊 happyappreciate it thank so much! Chur brother appreciate the cards kuz .. definitely buying more off the bro recommend to all Yoza, would buy again handsome fella. Thankyou so much! I'll definitely be back to support your stream. This guy has everything you need
All kind of Pokemon and one piece 👻
And an entertaining streamer 🔥🔥🔥 Cards were legit and they came pretty quick! Thanks again for the cards much appreciated Great card😁Cheers bud, nice casual stream A+ Thanks Legend, always appreciate the fun in your show Thanks again for the cards arrived super quick can’t wait for next show cheers bro Chur brother appreciate the cards man .. packaged well and no hassle with delivery and on-time .. wouldn’t have to say I’ll be buying from him again as we speak I’m already copping more cards off him Chur Chur
Absolute bargains on awesome cards. Thanks legend