Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
tinaeva911
Tina Evans
Message
Follow
5.0 (10
Reviews
)
•
51
Sold
100
Following
•
80
Followers
5.0 (10
Reviews
)
•
51
Sold
100
Following
•
80
Followers
I am a mom to six girls. My baby just turned 18 ❤️
I started my crafting journey after the passing of my mom in 2021. It quickly evolved into my own business. I am excited to see what Whatnot has in store for me 🤗
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261006-1828
Reviews (10)
tierrated
8/17/2026
5.0
Always a pleasure she is so wonderful
See more
tarversbeadedbowco
8/14/2026
5.0
Thank you so much love!! Perfect!!
See more
lei26lei
8/6/2026
5.0
appreciate you
See more
jamadejo99
8/2/2026
5.0
Beautiful rhinestones and great packaging! Thank you for the awesome deal!
See more
tierrated
7/28/2026
5.0
Happy to support ! I love my bracelet thank you so much Tina🫶
See more
cajun_sisters
7/19/2026
5.0
Absolutely stunning bracelet. So much more beautiful in person. Super fast shipping. Packaging was top of the line.
See more