Reviews (277)Gorgeous jewelry pieces and wonderful seller as always! Thanks Tina!! I absolutely LOVE everything!💞✨️ 10 out of 10! Quality Vintage jewelry getting so hard to find. Her stuff was so high-quality nights and it's a refreshing confidence here on Whatnot. Thank you so much. Beautiful bracelet thank you! Love my pieces!!! Very well made and beautiful in person. Wow thank you so much! Gorgeous pieces, beautiful show and host. Overall great shopping experience 💙 Thank you so much Tina Tina Babe!!! 😘 Absolutely gorgeous pieces! Tina has an amazing high for luxe vintage designer jewels. Always amazing pieces from a beautiful seller with perfect shipping. Ty so much, babe 😘 sweet seller with amazing vintage pieces! ❤️ love what i received 🩷 Stunning pieces for a great price ! Ty Tina ! Always look forward to my packages from you. Everything is fabulous! Thank you 💕 Love my purchases! Everything is in such beautiful vintage condition. Tina ALWAYS brings that🔥! Thanks girl!🧡♥️ Pieces are awesome!! Thank you! Beautiful pieces as usual, thank you! Every thing I bought from her was FIRST CLASS! Excellent jewelry descriptions and customer service! I highly recommend her!!!!