Reviews (183)My bottle of perfume the top fell off and now it won’t spray! I tried to contact you.hi! Im sorry I haven't been selling in awhile did you buy this awhile ago? I do not have any messages from you please reach out with order info 🥰 Great seller! Shows are alot of fun! Love Tina’s shows. She’s the BEST! Such fun shows with incredible inventory! Love my Valentino lippie🤍🤍🤍 never got ithi! I wish you world have reached out to me on your free give away I was not aware it did not arrive. You can track it or I can resend! Great seller! Good deals and fast shipping! Thank you ❤️ Thank you so much for packing with care everything 10 out of 10 !!! thank you ! Thank you so much! I love all of my goodies and even the awesome giveaway freebies. I was so sad one of my bottles arrived broken but you had it packaged so nicely. I don't see how it even broke. And it was nothing to do with your end of shipping. I will definitely be back for more amazing deals and the best show for cosmetics and skincare on this app. Tina is AMAZING 🤩 !! No doubt one of the greatest players in the world of Whatnot ❤️😘 Loved all of my goodies shipping was fast package wonderfully! Great show great vibes will be most definitely coming back. Thank you for a great time. 💖 I only got a couple things but we'll packaged and fast shipping! Thank you! I’m loving the samples I got from a giveaway! 🥰 Tina is spectacular. Amazing products ships ASAP in perfect condition. You cannot go wrong and she’ll make you laugh throughout the entire show.