Reviews (162)Great experience! Love my purchase!! well packaged and items in mint condition!! thank you for these hard to find beauties! very pretty flow blue plate and butter pat. packaging was great. thank you so much Lovely lovely pieces! Thanks for the quick ship & careful packaging as well! Special and expertly packed. Thank you. These items are gorgeous. I’m so happy Absolutely amazing items! I can’t say enough great things about this seller!! 10✨ This transaction went smoothly. The item was as described. It was packaged well and arrived quickly. Very satisfied with my purchase excellent seller fun shows Beautiful, absolutely love it! excellent seller fun shows Love the calendar towel! Thank you! Thank you so much! I gre up on Yorktown in the 60’s. Before moving to NC. My mothers family lived in Newport News. They were the Harpers. Harpersville Road! received my plate, as expected, well packaged and in a timely manner. Amazing packing, quick shipping, wonderful show!! 💕 Even better in person. Arrived safely and carefully packed. Thank you! Arrived in perfect condition! I absolutely love this teapot! The careful packaging makes all the difference. Thank you so much 😊 Amazing items and packaging! Thank you so much! ✨✨✨✨✨ Love my calendar. Thank you. Fast shipping. Thanks safe and love it!! I enjoyed opening all my well packed treasures! Thank you! Wonderful experience with this seller! She packed everything with so much care and I am so thrilled to have found this mini tea set (I’ve been searching for a long time!) 🥰 thank you!! Absolutely perfect!! Thank you! fast shipping and exactly as described.