Reviews (551)Other than the cards being just random with no order, they were jammed into 3 sleeves and thrown in an envelope. No structure at all. At the beginning my package didn’t even show up then tiny and I communicated on the issue and we resolved it very quickly out of all streams tiny was the fastest and the quickest I really do appreciate it Thank you so much for your review, we look forward to having you in our future streams😇😇😇❤️ Timyductcg is great! The team is great and their selection is awesome. Their mixed set games are exciting and the other buyers in the chat are great to interact with. Very good atmosphere and product selection. Tinyductcg is a great seller! Their shows are fun and the people who tune in are also fun and help make the atmosphere a good one! I’ve been waiting on this box for a few weeks.. it took a little random joyride .. but so happy to have finally gotten it. I reached out to Tiny and he was supportive and helpful the entire time. He said he’d make it right if I didn’t show up. But i hung in there and it finally got here!! My first prismatic spc! Can’t wait to rip it and share the hits!! *crosses fingers*Ljflowers thank you so much for the review, This really means a lot to all of us, and we love having you in our streams ! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you! Received as described/shown. Thank you finally received envelope 🤙🏽💯🌈🌋🌺ALOHA All items arrived and good packaging, thank you Received the items nice and soundly 👍 Thanks for Perfect order booster pack givvy!
Fast shipping and great packaging! Thank you! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great package and came fast Missing articles / damaged products …. Last time with this seller …
I’m sorry to hear that, we offered refunds for you which we understand you chose to decline. We hope if you return, your next experience is better. 100/10 S/o Tinyduc and the team, received my Evolving Skies PKC ETB and I’ve already put it on display in my collection. Grateful and can’t wait to shop again. Thank you guys!!!!
Wish I could pin this, Thank you so much for leaving a feedback ! hope to see you soon ❤️ Very nice back wall of etbs and rare pokemon sets with great odds. 🙏🏼 Thanks for everything, much love tinyductcg 💪🏼 Fantastic deal and price. The item was exactly what I was looking for. Well packaged and shipped fast. Excellent service.