Reviews (161)Amazing seller with some really cool products. Not to mention he ships fast and packages well and has really great customer service. Great seller with some really nice products! The gas mask is badass!! And the crazy bundle I received with canisters, Storm matches and tactical tape is 🔥. Thank you!! 🙏 It will be put to the test and kept for zombie apocalypse:) 😂
Awesome product, fantastic pricing. Shipping was fast and professional. Titanshop is absolutely the very best that Whatnot has to offer.
I have been out fitting a troop of scouts, and have been extremely pleased with everything I have bought💪🏼🇺🇸💪🏼🇺🇸💪🏼🇺🇸💪🏼🇺🇸 Great gas mask, amazing purchase These are very nice Thank you! best seller on whatnot. thank you! Great quality mask, love it Thanks for the givy! The lanyard will be useful for my badge. Looking like this grip tape is going to see a lot of use. Dude, it feels like Christmas right now!!!! This box is truly amazing, and I didn’t know that the mask came in a tin box. So free storage is basically included!!!! I’m so happy right now😀!!!! Everything is packed so well and got here sooner than expected. This was well worth the price and more. Thanks for the amazing deal you guys. If I could give you more stars I would!!!! Great edc canisters with extra strikers
Great seller, high quality stuff!!!!!