Reviews (13)Absolutely blown away by this custom brass Zippo. The craftsmanship and finish are even better in person—the detail, colors, texture, and unique patina make this thing look like a true one-of-a-kind piece. Pictures honestly don’t do it justice.
TKD Customs was awesome to buy from. Super fast shipping, everything arrived safely, and the whole transaction was smooth from start to finish. You can tell he takes pride in his work and puts real effort into every piece.
If you’re thinking about picking something up from TKD Customs, don’t hesitate. I’ll definitely be watching for more drops and buying again. 10/10 seller and craftsmanship! quick shipping and an excellent product! Will definitely buy from him again! The product is amazing the customization on the knifes are insane the shipping is fast and an amazing seller and a very nice guy Excellent knife, couldn’t have been happier with the quality of the custom work and shipping
Best shipwrecks on Whatnot!! Great seller and all around great guy. Great knifeThanks again James! I'm so glad you're pleased! Arrived very quickly and couldn’t be happier with the shipwrecking done to the knife!! Would buy again Thanks Evan! I really really appreciate you dude!