Reviews (66)Loved my package contents. Ty very well packaged, arrived safely. I love everything I received! thank you those ducks are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much! and thank you for the butter Pat. everything was very well packaged and arrived safely Wonderful items from this seller.Fast shipping.Great wrapping. All of my items were perfectly packed. Every piece is beautiful and just as described! Wonderful seller. Received fast and packaging was top notch!!! Thank you!! Nice things. Great prices. Thank you!! very happy with both jewelry boxs. absolutely beautiful. packed so well too. Perfect packing! Thank you so much!! Glad you received it safe:) Love all her items!! Received my items right away. You won’t be disappointed . 🥰Thank you 🙏🏻 I appreciate you so much ❤️ Love my sign!! Thank you! Shipped fast and packaged well! Beautiful vintage Bible as described packaged with care arrived safe and secure great price will shop again