Reviews (385)I love shopping here the prices are great the deals are even better and the products are amazing. thank u so much for an awesome shopping experience was Wonderful ordering here will definitely order again from her many more times great products,prices and great customer service. I would suggest everyone shop here 😁Thank you so much 😊 I appreciate you my goal is to just make everyone smile and enjoy the experience 😁 Very happy with my purchases! ^_^ Items were packaged *very well* and shipped in a timely manner. Tysm. ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧I am so glad to hear your items were there in a timely manner and in good condition. I hope you enjoy and thank you for coming to see me ☺️ Amazing seller! Shipping is always so fast and actually cares about customers!! Thank you for the little extras as well. Highly recommend buying from. Won an envelope givy, thank you! 🙏🏽 Your very welcome I hope you enjoy ☺️ Everything is amazing as always!! 🩷🩷 Great givey! Tysm! I am glad you enjoyed the Givy 😊 Amazing seller! Highly recommend. Shipping is always so fast! I love the notes and the little extras as well 🩷🩷 thank you!Your very welcome 🤗 I hope your kids enjoy cause you deserve it all your commitment to me has been an amazing experience and I can't thank you enough. Very sweet gift and shipping was very fast! Honestly this is better than I even was expecting! My new favorite squishy!I am so glad you love your squishy ❣️ Happy Squishing 😄☺️ AMAZING!
I am glad it was amazing 🤩 Thank you. Came fast and in perfect condition! There was a lovely note, candy and a cute duck figurine as well which was absolutely adorable and personable. Haven’t had a seller do that before and it made me smile and want to continue to purchase here! Thank you so much! Aww thank you so much. I am so glad you enjoy my special touches. I am so happy to hear it made you smile that is my goal in doing the extras I want every single person to have a smile getting their package so thank you for this review ❣️🙏☺️ I am very happy thing I got, and it also came earlier than expected, which was awesome 🤩 I am so glad to hear everything came in a timely manner and that you were pleased 😄 It is my main goal. Thank youYour welcome 🤗 I hope you enjoyed and thank you for coming in to see me ☺️ Amazing stream, awesome giveaway!!! I am glad you enjoyed the giveaway I try my best to do something different as much as possible. Everything is amazing as usual! Great seller, fast shipping and good deals! You are my rockstar and Absolutely love having you as a loyal customer 💕 Thank you so much for my goodies. My daughter will be so extracting for her birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 and the cute Lil extras you threw in 💙🩵Your very welcome I hope she had an amazing birthday 🎂🎉 I am glad you enjoyed the little extras just something to show my appreciation. Package came in great condition and arrived very quickly. Would highly recommend this seller.Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review I greatly appreciate your kind words I do try my best 🙏❤️ Thank you!Your very welcome and Thank you 😊 Omg thank you show much great show will definitely be back Your welcome 😁 I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the show and that everything was to your standards thank you for coming to leave a review 🙏 item came packaged very well. interaction with seller was great. thank youI am so pleased that everything arrived well. It is my goal to ensure all purchases come safe and sound. I am also glad you enjoyed the show I have so much fun doing them 🤗