Reviews (5,381)The best stream you can find at whatnot 🔥 Crazy hits, great stream. Awesome package!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks!! Great show, Amazin host, Definitely recommend thank you very much the shipping went perfect it got here on time thank you so much for the cards I appreciate it 🙏💗💗💗 Won 4 auctions for unopened packs, received no packs just 5 cards in 3 separate sleeves with one sleeve missing a card so 4 cards. Would not have bid if I would've known I would not be receiving the actual unopened packs as ripping is all the enjoyment for me. Quick shipping though. Givvy and multiple rips shipped quick! Had a lot of fun ripping these packs, got a couple full arts even! good shop to grab packs from 😁 fun fun and great deals on rip and ship packs so very clean and was exciting thnx 4 the great stream Good shipping speed and quality/value for the price! Givey came extremely fast. Check out toastyrips21 shows. Great stuff. 5 stars all around!!!! Great products shipping quickly! Amazing prices on packs, I am so excited to rip these, great show I can’t wait til the next, shipping super fast too, Thank you so much for my purchase, great all around!! Didn't get as lucky on the pulls but cards came in great TOASTY🔥🔥🔥. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 1000/1000 clean card! best givey i’ve received. the product came in nicely and the streamer was very friendly and fast at shipping definitely will be back A+ seller! Will buy from again! Fun stream ! Perfect as always. Thank you toasty🔥