Reviews (311)didn't have to be too patient! Fast shipping for coast to coast! bubble wrapped face club as expected. Great packaging, appreciate the club! Great place to get started with golf clubs to build a set! Goat of a seller !! One of my favorites on the WEB! 870girlDad your the man brother! Official Todays Haul Familia! Thank you for your support! Greatest guy who never sleeps !!! Love his shows. Great deals Thank you so much brother! Whats sleep?! lol Great price & fast shipping! Thx broThank you always brother! Ill be shopping with you soon! Great seller I highly recommend Brother James! Thank you so much! The hat I received was very poor quality. The bills on the hat is sewn on at an angle so that isn’t symmetrical. The hat also has dents and dimples all over with smudges and dust like it was crushed while it was stored for a long time. The logo on the hat is screened on, not sewn or stitched like most quality hats. Over all, it’s a thrift store quality hat that I am probably just going to throw away. It’s that bad.Apologies you did not like your product. We showed you the hat in detail. We are a garage sale show. Some of the hats ARE from the thrift store. We apologize and will try to do better on explaining. Great seller I highly recommend James once again you are the Man brother! Thank you so much! Well I got my 4 iron and my Callaway driver love them the condition of the 2 where very good price was grate and shipping was as amazing not just saying this he’s a really good selling helped me showed me a lot of stuff to pick from he’s my new guy for used clubs plus he has a lot of outher grate stuff at really good prices chk him out You are the man Harry! Im so glad your enjoying your clubs! Thank you for the recommendation! See you soon brother! Thank you sir. Givvyss are great!!You are great brother! Thank you so much! Great seller I highly recommend Thank you as always brother! Big James is 10/5 stars guy! Best guy on whatknot Thank you brother! Just trying to spread the love! Not sure why I received detoxifEYE skin treats from a golf giveyIm a Garage Sale show. I sell other things besides golf. I am sorry you didnt like your FREE giveaway Magnetic cover hell yeah!Glad you liked it brother! Thank you! Better condition than expected. Might want to look into wrapping the shafts up though.Big Eddie you are the man! Thank you for your supoort always! Got some new stuff coming in for you! See you soon brother! Perfect order as usual..buy with confidence!Thank you again Coach! Jim is Todays Haul family official! A man who truelyl is a follower. Here's a man who loves to help you find what you need and even refers to others if he doesn't have it. There's good people in the world and there's Great people and you Sir are one of the Great ones. God Bless. Thank you so much for those kind words brother! We wanted to show our gratitude for what you did for our show! People helping people pay it forward. i cant wait for your show! See you soon! God Bless 🙏🙏 Great seller, amazing guy. Quick shippingThank you so much brother! You are officially Todays Haul Family! A cool seller and packages got here quick!Thank you so much Josh! Ill see you soon brother! Great seller I highly recommend Great seller I highly recommend Big James you are the man! Thank you so much brother! Beautiful club my guy didn't disappoint will order again soonThank you so much brother! I appreciate your supoort always!