Reviews (590)Thankyou so much for my coins, I love them, they will be the start in my art piece. arrived safely and packaged well. thanks again. The perfect whatnot seller… the real deal Good seller highly recommended.
Happy with purchase, fast delivery and well packed Item received on time and in good condition as shown on screen thank you todd happy as always:) todgav is the goat. greatest of all time Item arrived safely. Thank you. Appreciate it will be back to buy !! Thanks Tod I Didnt Have Any Of Those Rolling Stones Cards I Purchased 🤙🤙😊😊 Best show on whatnot. Thanks mate! Great products, secure packaging. absolutely amazing seller recommend 100% Thank you Todd. Much love. Very happy. Would buy from again😊 My first graded comic! Couldn’t be happier Thankyou ❤️ thank you as always Todd always happy with what I get from you ❤️ Described very well and packaged well. Very happy with purchase Always sent quick and packaged very well What can I say that I haven’t said before? … don’t tell anyone he is the best on whatnot! Or tell everyone. ❤️ Thanks Todd My Neice Has Already Claimed The Ooshies All 70 Of Them 🤣🤣🤣 And She Was Jumping With Joy When She Seen Them 🤙🤙❤️❤️