Reviews (7,855)Great card. Great packaging. Cards arrived quickly, well packaged, and exactly as described. Would recommend. great people to work with great cards every show and quick shipping. Came in perfect condition and packaged really well. Thank you so much! Always super fast shipping and such a fun show! I love hanging out with Toledo and the crew. ty for the box . shipped fasr Love Jay! Love Toledo! My fav stream. Always enjoy the cards, vibes and show. It's so fun. BOOKMARK ALL FUTURE SHOWS! Let's go!!!!! super super fast shipping and all the cards were in excellent condition. Toledo got the hot hands! If he's ripping, I'm buying 🔥 great cards, great deal, can't wait until the next show Great cards fast delivery I highly recommend you check them out Excellent Seller, Great Cards, Super Fast shipper!! Highly recommend!! shipped fast packaged well recommended amd from ohio 👌 Great streamer, clean cards, well packed and quick ship! Didn’t send me PSA 6 Rui only Givy. Great show!!! Great seller!!!! Super fast shipping!!!