Reviews (64)Great host, great cards, great deals. A must follow! Everything from show, to time shipped, to packaging is A++++ Very quick shipping, cards well protected, great show, thanks guys!I thank you glad you received your order. If you’re a streamer with a sticker send me one next time. What I do in my stream is promote other streamers an there show Perfect as always Kelby I think you again my friend. Always look forward to you coming back Great cards, great show, highly recommend follow. Thank you, Jim, for the kind words, steals and deals the name of the show. 730 showtime most sun. Mon. And Tues. every other wed. Early 2am shows Tues. a Wed. Barry Bonds card arrived safe, thx very much for the freebieGlad your merchandise arrived safe thank you for the feedback. That’s how we get better always get freebies when you purchase bookmark my upcoming shows thank you again. Tom is the man! Always has great deals and inventory ! Thank you for the positive feedback much appreciated. That’s how we get better come on back. We having shows on Sunday Monday and Tuesday at 7:30. Gonna throw one show leave early a.m. 3 AM again appreciate you. Amazing seller Steals and deals my friend that’s the name of the show. Thank you for your continuous support. Peace out. Amazing seller and amazing show. Will come back! Thank you for the amazing review. Hope you keep coming back. Your support is greatly appreciated. Awesome deals and great stream! Much appreciated 🙏 Great show and even gave me a free card
Thank you for the kind words in the review. That’s how we improve the show each and every time see you the next time we’ll be on again tonight 7 o’clock. Great seller, awesome 1st experience Irish appreciate the comments. I’m glad you got what you saw very much. Appreciate your business will be on again this Sunday and Monday at seven. Hope to see you. You have a good day, buddy. Very good seller and easy to deal with Appreciate the review and your business. Hope to see you soon. We’re back on this Sunday Monday. Name of the show steals and deals. Good all around.Thank you for the review appreciate it very much and thank you for your business. Hope to see you soon. Having a show Sunday Monday. I really appreciate you Thank you for your business. Hope you appreciated the cards. Come check us out soon. We’re on this Sunday Monday. Package was damaged and card was tooI know this is a late response, but I do thank you for your business. My apologies for the damages. You did get refunded and kept the card. Hope to see you again soon. I’m having a show this Sunday Monday once again my apologies. Man this guy don’t stop with the heat, all stream was just bangers ,A+++++ seller.I appreciate you. I’m gonna be on this Sunday Monday once again thank you for your business. Hope to see you. A+ would buy again Thank you so much for the review. Appreciate it very much. Thank you for your business. Hope to see you soon. I’ll be back on this Sunday Monday.