Reviews (59)Great packaging nice coins. Packaged well, received as shown and quick delivery. Awesome experience, I would recommend this seller. Great shopping and nice streamer with different things than other sellers. Some amazing toner and great fun show! Received quickly and packaged with care. There was a just communication and I contacted the buyer and he made it right. I really appreciate when buyers make it right. Thanks guys. Great product fast shipping Not saying all the coins they sell are not naturally toned but I ordered some nice toned coins from him but after getting them in the mail and looking at them up close in person and under a telescope these coins have not toned the normal way these coins have been artificial toned with some kind of chemical and there's a little market for them but people that collect coins know anything you can do to a coin to boost the price in it automatically decreases the coins value and serious collections dont want it.. so know these coins are not naturally toned they are ARTIFICIAL CHEMICAL TONED.... sorry you are unsatisfied. the show notes state nothing has been graded, Appraised or authenticated and we are not professional coin graders and everything is an opinion. all coins are from a collection of coins bought over 20 plus years and when purchasing them with the opinion of them being natural but like it was stated in the show notes it's an opinion we are not professionals. again sorry your unhappy truly. have a blessed day He NEVER disappoints with his pieces ✨️ Purchased several times and I'll continue to support and add to my collection. If your looking for some toned coins- he's your guy! 5☆ Great prices, his lives are fun, & quick shipping‼️ Great seller and packaging on multiple coins was beyond great. thank you. the free coin I won after I purchased the peace, dollar, is not the same coin I was sent. I received a penny for the free coin, not the $0.50 piece he had in his hand. I'm happy with the coin I purchased. but I find the free coin a little misleadingyes it was a 50/50 shot at a free toned coins not a raw untoned coin .... the Kennedy was raw not toned and was a prop for the 50/50 game and i repeatedly said random toned coins but it's all good. glade you liked your stuff love the coins an thanks for gift! Great packing of material. Nice guy and more than fair seller. Absolutely beautiful toned coin! The colors are even better in person and the coin was exactly as described. It was packaged securely and arrived safely. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely order from this seller again. Highly recommend! Thank you for the old penny in the giveaway well packaged and shipped
beautiful coins and great show Everything was Great! Just as shown & even nicer in person. Prices 👌 and FAST Shipping!! Would definitely purchase from again