Reviews (223)Appreciate everything. Tysm Thank you for my gloom shiny I’ve been searchinggggg , and making sure I was taken care of when there was a mishap w the shipping fee ! Amazing seller!!! Excellent packaging and very fast!!!!! Love the baby shiny streams! Nice secure packaging and great stream. Thanks so much! Def come here for shinies! GREAT CARDS! AWESOME SHOW 👏 Shipped fast and protected. Thank you! I appreciate the baby shiny focused shows. Makes it easier to fill gaps in my collection without having to watch for hours for nothing I need. Got the cards in perfect condition, as always. 10/10! Baby shinies at a great price. Shipped quickly and securely. Thank you! Package Touchdown!! Insane shipping times with the cards coming in pristine condition! Lets go! Thank you 🙏🙏 Fast shipping!! Great looking cards. Highly recommended Good cards like the stream Thank you for all the cute cards and deals! Very nice, nice packaging! Thank you🩷🙂↕️ GREAT SHOW AND AWESOME CARDS! 👏 Sent my cards in very safe and secure packaging🙏Recommend buying here
Love the Pikachu arrive just in time for my daughter birthday can’t wait for her to add it to her collection Package TOUCHDOWN!! Amazing shipping with the cards coming in great condition!! Thank you 🙏