Reviews (206)Smooth transaction. Fast combined item shipping. Items well-packaged and received as described. Highly recommend this favorite seller. A+ Great streamer with extensive knowledge of what he sells. I always attend his streams when I can and enjoy the conversations. Very happy with my purchase! Smooth transactions. Combined shipping. Items well-packaged and received as described. Highly recommend this seller from whom I have purchased multiple items. A+ Great show, honest salesmanship and great content! I attend every time I can. Thanks for the giveaway!! Great show and awesome content. Very happy with my purchases! Thank again! Smooth transactions. Excellent communications. Fast combined item shipping. Items well-packaged and received as described. Highly recommend this seller. High quality tools at very reasonable prices. Smooth transaction. Prompt combined item shipping. Items well-packaged and received as described. Highly recommend this honest seller. Quick shipping and a cool giveaway. Thank you! Always greet to deal with Great stream with awesome content and community. Very happy with my purchase and thanks for the giveaways!! Great seller. quick shipping. quality item just as described. great people very honest they make you feel like family shipping is as fast as it gets. always thrilled with my purchases! Love this stream has great content and well informed host. Very happy with my purchase. Great packaging and fast shipping! Thanks for the giveaways!!! Excellent seller! Exactly as advertised and great pricing! Definitely recommend! always a great purchase, awesome seller great show Great stream and content. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks for the giveaway! One of my go to shows. Very cheap, but guess I should’ve known. Some of the bits don’t fit on the ratchet, very annoying honestly, but shipping was good.