Reviews (47)Top notch seller. Items were sent securely and quickly. Can’t wait to jump on next live. Pack came quickly and sealed nicely. One of the better streams I’ve bought from lately. Fair deals, great vibes, and the cards arrived exactly how I hoped they would. Definitely earned a repeat customer here. Cool cards. Thank you You are welcome glad you enjoyed and I appreciate the support card came clean and undamaged I appreciate the review and support thank you I'm happy with my purchase. My order came quickly and safely. Thank you!Thank you, I appreciate the support Great seller! Came in 3 days.Thank you, I appreciate the support All items received as described in the live. Fast shipper. Seller is great! Will buy from him again. I highly recemmend this Seller. Professional, communicative 👍👍👍I appreciate the positive review and the support. Bigger things to come Fun streamer and order was packaged super well, thank you! dont sleep on their next show! 🔥 🧡No problem I truly appreciate your review it means a lot to me. I hope to bring you bigger and better products here in the near future Great seller, great person! 10 outa 10! Packaging was well done! Nothing but greatness!
Thank you very much, I really do appreciate the support. I am hoping to bring bigger better products for you all soon. Look forward to the next stream you’re in. The sniper Fast shipping great seller will buy from again for sure Thank you for the positive review look forward to seeing you in the upcoming streams. We’re just getting started and I don’t forget those who supported from the start. Truly appreciated