Reviews (4,158)Sealed as promised. Works great. My feet thank you!
Well, the item kind of just sucks the website for the extender won’t work. No way to set up the wifi extenders, but the Groomer was greay I haven't receive my giftcard and it's been like a month very happy with my purchases Great deals fast shipping and everything got here without a scratch everything was packaged correctly will continue to buy from seller Thank you ! Good show and host. Top quality merchandise and great deals. Good job guys ! Recommended 🔥💯 Thank you ! Good show and host. Good quality merchandise and great prices. Good job guys ! Recommended 💯 Works great and a great price too Exactly as described and super quick shipping! Thank you! will shop with them again I am so ex to start using the knife set that I was able to bid on and win. They are all very sharp. Thank you for allowing me to place a bid on the knife set. I was charging phone at 24% and the charger was at 100% and charger drained to 0% with my phone only getting only a 50% charge. This was supposed to be a fast charging power bank and I found the description untruthful. Thank you !! top liquidation is a great place to buy and fast shipping too.. great place to find the best deals, arrived early. Thank you 😊 Great product and quick shipping. Show is so much fun and full of energy!! great show and very active! the product was good and shipped very fast. great show and very active! the product was good and shipped very fast. Awesome Products!!
Highly Recommended Seller!!