Reviews (370)Package showed up already open with contexts missing. I’m aware that this is likely a USPS error and not the seller. Really cool card, thank you and thank @57725 for sponsoring the giveaway! My character hit on a quad auto (valued ~$2,500). The seller said that he would randomize the card at the end of the break. I was traveling and could not safely join and drive at the same time. He kept saying he would randomize amongst the four spots to be fair at the end of the break. At the end of the break there was only 1 of the 4 people in the break present and he kept asking what they thought he should do. He ended up giving the card to the one person on the card present without randomizing or asking any of the other 3 spots what he should do. He did not attempt to reach out to me or anyone else. I reached out to him and he stated he gave it to the guy to be fair, but he would refund me and keep the cards I hit. (Hit a /25 so I’m sure he would have happily kept that card.)
Before buying into the break I asked if all base would ship. He said yes, but then didn’t ship any. Break was a mess, he even forgot to list spots. He has proven himself to be untrustworthy. Avoid avoid. Great giveaway stream, thank you so much for the router!!! Thank you for the great Givey, Love them !!!🙂 Thanks so much for your giveaway show. It was one of the best streams. I’ve probably been in since I’ve been watching Whatnot. I truly appreciate you and the time that you spent with complete strangers and all the great giveaways that you had just really given away that day. Looking forward to the next one. I love the hat! Thank you so much! 💜 Great Deal! Fast Shipping Great PACKAGING! Thanks for the 🎁 Awesome cards. Thank you. can get you some cards if you're in a pickle Great seller!! Highly recommended! Always puts out a great show. Fastest shipping in the game A very nice numbered thick RC! Very well packaged & fast shipping. All for a givvy! Awesome streamer!