Reviews (9,578)Incredible seller! My Do A Powerbomb #1 arrived quickly, securely packaged, and in flawless condition. They even included a generous surprise extra in the package! Outstanding customer service. Will definitely be back for future streams. 5/5 stars! TopShelf really is one of the best shows on WhatNot. I truly enjoy the shows and appreciate the passion of the host! He clearly appreciates his books and his artists! I enjoy watching the entire stream and having the opportunity to bid on such a limited and high quality comic! I have joined their FB and IG groups and have really enjoyed their live shows and their group members! Everyone is rock solid and helps collectors find what they need!
I won a giveaway this time and they sent me a freaking banger! I was super impressed as i have rarely won giveaways and the two previous times (over 6 years) i received a post it note once and a damaged hockey card (from a comic stream) so I don’t typically participate. However, i did join the TopShelf givey and Will sent me 2 awesome freaking books!! Seriously, they went straight into my PC and will stay there!! I was so impressed that I received 2 books and both of them were actually ones I would purchase for my pc! Thanks Will, YOU ROCK!! extras alone were above expectations. shipped very well too! Fantastic as always. Thank you so much! thanks, will! another great show as always fast shippin and great packaging Opened up my givvy packed by Wally. I was floored by the comics given to me! I will definitely be buying from you! Thanks again! there isnt a better community than TopShelf, there isnt a better retailer than TopShelf, there isnt a better host than Will. Thanks for the awesome freebie with the purchase! always giving me reasons to come back to your shows again and again! Amazing show! You guys rock! Thank you 🙏 🤘 Top quality as always. Thanks for the extras, Will! Top quality as always. Thanks for the extras, Will! best comic exclusives and value one Whatnot....these books make awesome investments bc they actually limit the number of comics printed. highly recomended, check out a show!!! 10/10 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Wow! Just Wow! Top Shelf Comic has the best giveaways on Whatnot. I love watching the shows and the awesome books knowing that I’ll never afford these killer books. But my giveaway was packaged like it was a $500 plus book. Thank you so much! thank you so much for the wonderful givy. I had been eyeing a fox mask killer and it showed up in your givy with the variant cover i prefer.. thanks again.. wonderful streams.. awesome seller. always has the most amazing books. thank you so much for the givvys Fast shipping, item arrived just as described. Great seller! Highly recommend!