Reviews (300)love love ❤️ it thank you so much Everything was packaged very well!!! Thank you so much🫶topsul_vintagefindsSeller
As always thank you !!! A lot of beautiful items to bid on and mom and daughter are great sellers. Items are packed with care. topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Thank you so much for such an amazing review ! We always love seeing you :) Repeat buyer here ❤️ sharing the love and appreciation to my friends for another awesome box of whatnot grabs.
Go give them a follow! topsul_vintagefindsSeller
💕💕💕 thank you so much friend !!! We love having you too!! Perfect!! Thanks so much!! Kristin always has the best inventory AND fantastic prices! She goes above and beyond to make sure her show is fun and engaging while bringing the deals for everyone! Love her!topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Awww well thank you so much for such an amazing review friend !!! We love you too :) Arrived perfectly! Very happy with purchase! Thank you! I love everything I received. it was packaged so well. great host with a great variety and great prices! make sure you follow and bookmark the shows. such a sweet host. topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Thank you so much for your sweet review ! We loved having you in our shows friend. I’m so glad you love your fun items !! Super fast shipping and everything was packaged immaculately. Thank you so much! topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Yay !!!! I’m so glad you got everything and it was safe and sound! Enjoy your goodies :) Loved all my treasures that I received. everything was packaged so well. I even bought something for my husband this time. LOL Great host with a huge variety at great prices. Make sure to bookmark future shows. topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Thank you so much for the sweet review Renne !! You’re amazing 🤩 I’m so glad all your goodies arrived safely!!! I enjoyed watching your show thank you very much for the great card I absolutely love that card thanks againtopsul_vintagefindsSeller
Awe I’m so glad you loved it!! I did too :) come back and see us again friend These are my people ✨🦋 A genuinely beautiful fam who is by far the best show on here! Honest. Good vibes only. 💖 topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Mindy, you are definitely our people too and we so appreciate you being with us all the time. You’re an amazing person and I love that all your stuff arrives safely even though the mailman is challenging🤣. You are a great friend to us.🩰🩰 I enjoyed your show. It was fun and thank you so much for the many weight and cast-iron trivet. I love them.topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Mary thank you so much. I’m so glad your stuff arrived safely and that you love it so much. We look forward to seeing you again please come back and hang out with us.🩰🩰🩰 Thank you so much for the quick shipping and safe packaging of my purchases! 🤗 I love them!!! 🙌🏻💗topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Krystan , thank you so much for your review and I’m so glad they arrived safe safely!!! please enjoy them and come back and see us soon🩰🩰🩰 Items arrived safely!! Packed well!! Will purchase again!! Thank you😊topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Thank you, Nana. We always appreciate you being in here.🩰🩰🩰 LOVE EVERY PIECE!!! ❤️🍓thanks so much!! Packaging and description were terrific! Highly recommend this seller!! topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Kelsey, thank you so much for the sweet review! I’m so glad everything arrived safely. You’re such a joy. We love to see you again.. AS ALWAYS!! I love my goodies and my new friends!! You girls are the best!!!topsul_vintagefindsSeller
We love you too, ma’am!!!! always look forward to your presence and the goodies that come your way🩰 love everything thank you fast shipping I love all of my goodies that I received today!! I am so grateful that I get to help out with the Disney trip!! You girls are the cutest and I always enjoy your shows!!topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Diana, you are always such an amazing part of our show and we appreciate every time we get to see you!!! Jay always gets excited when she sees your name pop-up. I’m so glad you got your goodies and they were safe and sound.🩰🩰 I’m so happy with my cookbooks and cutest juice decanter purchase! Each piece was wrapped and packaged so carefully, and everything arrived safely. Thank you!topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Brandy, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We so appreciate you being in our shows and we hope to continue to see you. I love that everything arrived safely and that you get to enjoy it for many years to come.🩰 love the purchase topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Kimberly, we so appreciate your being with us!! I’m so glad you love it🩰 everything is so nice topsul_vintagefindsSeller
Thank you so much for being in our show and I’m so glad you love your items. They were beautiful.🩰🩰🩰 Quilt is beautiful topsul_vintagefindsSeller
I’m so glad you love it!!! I did too:) please enjoy and come back and see us soon🩰🩰