Reviews (868)Beautiful upcycled pieces as always! 🩷🩷🩷 I love this blouse might be my new favorite Perfect purchase!!! Great deal!!! Will purchase from them in the future!!! Thank you!!!🩷 The item arrived timely and was nicely packaged, loved the sticker and the information about her small business. The dress is as described. Will definitely join future shows. Thank you for the giveaway!!! 🤗 Thank you for the giveaway!! 🤗
Love to watch and support your show!! 🐆☺️🐆 I am absolutely obsessed with my upcycled Yee Haw shirt, I wore it yesterday & had so many compliments!!! Beautiful fun piece! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!I am so happy you loved it & felt confident in it! That is my sole purpose, to make beautiful women feel confident and comfortable all at the same time!!❤️❤️ The patchwork fringe at the bottom overthrow is beautiful thank you along with the rest of my purchase Thank you for the stickers 😊 Great packaging! Thank you for the gift. 🩷 Wonderful as always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ excellent seller, everything was perfect! Thank you for the cute headband, much appreciated🥰 As always so happy with my order! She has such talent! The upcycled fall sweatshirt is adorable. Even the givy was a hand-made headband is beautiful! Sheri!!! Thank you for the continued support, we appreciate you so much!!! I enjoy spending time shopping with you and your family makes the show more interesting and we are so entertained while shopping. I will definitely shopping again ☺️ This was my first visit to torys_drawers and I am very pleased I stumbled upon her! I am very pleased with my quality pieces. Please go visit her as she also has items she makes!!!! Looking forward to wearing my pieces! You are now part of the family!! Thank you so much for your support!!! We appreciate you!! Love my new tee! It’s so stinking cute!!! Thank you, friend! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 I can't wait to wear my shirt!