Reviews (266)Tosh always goes above & beyond for each customer!! Great Quality & Affordable pieces with Great conversations & Great shopping experience, 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND 🫶🏾💞 Tosh is one of my FAVORITE sellers on this app! Thanks you for the amazing deals & for the amazing smelling perfume!! I love it so much 🫶🏼 I can’t wait to shop again my love! God Bless 🙏🏽 Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway! ❤️🫶🏻 Incredible inventory, great show, such a sweet seller! Highly recommend! Always on point!!Thank you my friend! 🌻💐🫶🏿 Tosh is very sweet and honest seller. I love her shows and my jumpsuit is too cute. 🔥🥰🫶🏾😘💙💙💙 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕So happy to hear that!! Thank you for always supporting my shop. 🌻💪🏾🫶🏿🤗 Thanks @tosh_e_boutique!. Beautiful pieces at amazing prices!!Thank you so much. Happy that you are happy. 🌻🫶🏾 I Always enjoy shopping with Tosh, never know what great quality item she might present!! Her Style & taste are on point & the quality is exceptional!! 10/10 Highly recommended 🫶🏾💞Thank you for always supporting me my friend!! 💪🏾🌻🤗🫶🏿 I love this seller...even her giveaways are 🔥. I'll be back!❤️❤️❤️Thank you for always being supportive! 💪🏾🫶🏾🌻 Love the dress. Awesome seller. Thank u for your purchase. 🫶🏿💪🏾🌻 Excellent seller, 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ one of my favorites! Thank you so much Tosh 🫶🏼Thank you gurlie!! Appreciate yah!! See yah on ur next show. 🌻💪🏾🫶🏿 Excellent seller!! Great pieces and fast shipping!! Thanks for everything!!Thank you fir shopping with me! 🌻💪🏾 Run 🏃🏾♀️, don't walk!! Swipe & get it right, these deals are just my type!! Great Quality pieces & fast shipping available, hands down my #1 place to shop!! 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 🫶🏾 💞 Thank you for always supporting me!! Appreciate everything my friend!! 🤗🫶🏿💪🏾🌻 Love Every Single Item but Lovvveee Tosh!! Very transparent & supportive, goes about & beyond to meet everyone's needs. Always stylish, great quality selections, yet affordable prices!! 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND 🫶🏾 💞 Thank you for your continuous support! You my gurl!! 🫶🏿🌻💪🏾🤗 I love my new piece! It fits perfectly and I got it at an excellent price. I am excited to wear it!❤️I happy to hear that. Make sure you send me my pics 📸 gurlie. 💪🏾🌻🫶🏿 The dress is fabulous..excellent quality Thank you for shopping with me. 🌻 Excellent seller Thank you for shoppinv with me. 🌻 Thank you!!! Love it All!!! Amazing items received and the seller is amazing.♥️♥️♥️ Great, Quality & Affordable pieces & accessories, making this a One Stop Shop!! Love Tosh & I look forward to every show, even if it's just for the conversation & encouragement, well worth the time!! 10/10, HIGHLY RECOMMEND 🫶🏾💞Appreciate my gurl!! Thanks for being you!! 🫶🏿🌻💪🏾🤗 Love my set need more ✨✨✨✨✨Thank you lady. Definitely will have some for you on Thursday. 🫶🏿🌻💪🏾