Reviews (43)EVERYTHING’S BEAUTIFUL!!! The 2pair of Tory Burch Earrings, the lippy, The red Dior bag, the amazing deal, the packaging, the personalized note, and last but certainly not least…The Amazing Host!!! Will shop, follow, and share!!! Thank you!!! 🙏🏽 🙌🏽💯🫶🏽❤️🔥 Fantastic seller with quality inventory. Package made me feel like I bought direct from Chanel! Very kind seller with amazing prices. I will be shopping again :) Love this seller. Earrings are amazing and packaging is top-tier. Thank you for the note. 🫶🏻 Absolutely wonderful seller! Everything I received was beautiful and exactly as described, and the packaging was superb. It’s the little touches—the personal notes and thoughtful details in the packaging—that make a purchase feel extra special and show how much a seller truly cares about the customer experience. Fantastic seller, beautiful items, and such attention to detail. I will definitely be back. Highly recommend! ❤️ Wow!! I cannot get over this delivery. Iris went above and beyond with these bags. These bags are basically brand new! Thank you so much. Love your show. ♥️ Love it! Thanks for the givvys too😊 Loved my item! Thank you! Thank you so much Cynthia, I appreciate it 🫶🏻💕 Very fast shipping and well packaged. The items I purchased are so much more beautiful than on the screen. Thanks!Thank you so much for your review, I really appreciate it 💕🫶🏻 Love it ! Excellent condition, great price!! Thank you ! I am so glad you loved it 💕thank you so much for the support💕 Incredible ✨✨✨✨✨🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻❤️👯♀️👯♀️ thank you so much!! Check out the toxic boutique! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🫶🏻💕🫶🏻 I love all the beauty bundles I got from this seller. She has amazing selection of luxury items and makeup. Refined energy and enjoyable show! Five ⭐️ Thank you so much Vanessa, I really appreciate it 🫶🏻💕🫶🏻 Amazing!!! Sooo good! Amazing seller! Thank you so much Yuri 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Hi Iris
Everything is so perfect! The beautiful Chanel studs are just what I’ve been looking for and the stunning Gucci earrings giveaway just amazing! Thank you so much 💕😍💕Thank you so much for the support, I really appreciate it 🫶🏻💕 Everything is absolutely stunning! It arrived quickly and it’s more beautiful then I could have imagined. Customer service is top notch! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🫶🏻💕 My first purchases from your store and I very pleased. I look forward to shopping with you again. Thank you 😊🥰Thank you so much for the support 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Absolutely in love with these beautiful clip-on Chanel earrings. Toxic is such a kind seller. I had requested acrylics because they are my favorite style and I’m so glad I did. Iris found the perfect pair. I also appreciate that she spends the time to review each item and their condition. Thank you, thank you! 😊 🩶Thank you so much for the support Maison, I really appreciate you 💕🫶🏻 Such a sweet seller & super fast shipping! Super happy with my order. 5 stars across the board. Thanks so much! Thank you so much beautiful love. The sweetest seller on Whatnot! Had a small snag with my order, but seller was quick to help and went over & above to make it right. 5⭐️ all around!Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Thanks for the support 💕💕💕 Beautiful wallet! Thank you so much!! ☺️ I’m glad you liked it 💕💕thank you for the support 😊😊