Reviews (221)Thank you so much, I’m happy with my purchase 🔥🔥 I did not hit a slab but went in alot and he put a slab in my stuff thank u some much 10/10 Highly recommend. Good vibes and fast shipping. Love the packaging💫 I love the early morning shows. One of my new found favorite streamers 🏆 Great show, excellent host. Always receive exactly what is described. No complaints. Will spin again. More cards I didn’t have but no bangers off the wheel. It is what it is. I’ll be back! Cards came just fine. Didn’t hit any bangers on the wheel but still got cards I didn’t have before. Can’t win them all. I’ll be back. Extremely happy with purchase, I highly recommend purchasing and following from this seller. Fast shipping and packed very well! Thanks so much!! Came quickly W show with great atmosphere and good deals 👌🏽 Came fast ! Love that he put my singles an a small cardboard envelope ! Felt verry official Spent $27 not including shipping and received eight cards that did not value $3, but shipping was fast. One positive.I’m sorry you had a negative experience but the surprise wheels are a risk. There are floor cards and there are ceiling cards. Everything is listed on the wheel some buyers get lucky and end up spending a few dollars for a lot in value and some buyers spend a lot for little value but they are all good condition cards and collectibles where values change very regularly. Great stream and good time with chat.
Cards were perfect. All the product was in mint condition and slabs were in great condition.
All the streams have a great vibe and host is the best.🫶 Cards arrived in great shape package very well. Cards are on great condition. Thank you chill azz guy and great show lots of cutting up get in and spin have some fun... This man is a legend! Very dependable!