Reviews (105)Super fast shipping!!! Thank you for my Karmi!!! She’s perfect 🍦🩷 Appreciate you thank you!!😊 Great seller, fast shipping, amazing items 🫶🏼super glad you enjoyed your purchase from us at toyland treasures!😁 Thank you so much for the amazing floof and amazing friends I’ve made in your show! Thank you so much as well it was an amazing show and fun time!! Perfectly packaged to wear no damage occurred to box during shipping. Thank you sooo much!!!Thank you for stopping by toyland treasures 😁 Great seller!!! Amazing packaging, authentic products, very fast shipping!!!thank you so much for stopping by are show and purchasing from us here at toyland treasures 😀 im glad your purchase arrived very fast item arrived as described. great packaging. good shipping. excellent value. will shop again. I am so glad you are happy with your purchase thank you for stopping by toyland treasures and purchasing from us 😀 Thank you so much again for the help and appreciate the fast shipping Thank you so much. you are very welcome thank you for stopping by and purchasing from us here at toyland treasures 😀 Thank you so much for a great show! You packaged everything with so much care🥰! Thank you so much for a great show! You packaged everything with so much care🥰!You are very welcome. It was a great show. You made it so much fun for us as well and everyone watching that night😁 Im glad your package arrived too u safely and again thank you for your purchase and gifts 🎁 Thank you for the s’more smooshy! I know my niece is going to love. 🙂↕️
Incredibly fast shipping and seller was a really great host! lovely selection of items ✨🕺🤍Thank you so much for stopping by and purchasing from us here at Toyland Treasures.😁 Im glad your purchase arrived fast. Thank you! Great show, fast shipping & packed with care your welcome justlookingforthesquish. So glad you like your purchase and thank you for stopping by toyland treasures and purchasing from us. you show me bigger one and I receive a small one. other than that I love it.I am so sorry that happened. Im gald you still enjoyed what was sent. We will make it right for you and thank you for purchasing from us here at toyland treasures 😀 So greatI am so glad you liked your purchase thank you for choosing toyland treasures 😁 so totally awsome!!Thank you so much for your purchase glad you loved your items. 😊 I got 2 Pumpkin Spice Rare Dumplings, and I absolutely love them! 🎃🤎 I also got a rare one, which was such a nice surprise! Everything arrived safely and I’m really happy with my order. It took 14 days to arrive, but since I live in Japan, I understand that shipping can take a little longer. Overall, I love everything I received and I’m super happy with my purchase! 🥰💕I am so happy your order got to you safely your dumplings went on a nice travel lol 😆 thank you again for your purchase and for choosing toyland treasures 😃 Perfect thank you 😊 you're very welcome and thank you for purchasing from us again 😃 Arrived quickly and in perfect condition!thank you for your purchase im glad it arrived quickly and in perfect condition Great seller. Packaging was great. Will come back again 🫶🏻 Amazing authentic products and super fast shipping. thank you for your purchase so happy you got it fast 😊