Reviews (1,091)fast shipment and a genuine needoh. thank you so much! Very disappointed. I won a free giveaway and I got the parcel but there was nothing inside . If you had read show notes that’s exactly what it says you’ll get. Empty parcel if you don’t purchase anything after winning a free shipping giveaway.
We run these giveaways purely to draw more customers in - not for GIVVY Goblins like yourself. Free shipping 5⭐️
…would it be cost effective to just send a letter sized parcel with business card instead of just an empty shipping bag to fulfil order? arrived ok but the cloud squishies barley had a face looks rubbed off so males it seem a used product Great item well packaged thanks x Good
Marking down FREE SHIPPING GIVEAWAY?
We don’t appreciate your feedback Givvy Goblin! The dumpling was a mini which wasnt stated Lovely parcels thank you! Everything was packaged with care and nothing arrived damaged.
Will definitely be ordering again!! great seller amazing prices thank you for my needoh giveaway win also ☺️ Great items but one of my squishy’s was missing I only received 4 when I bought 5 Packaged great. Very happy. Love the big cheese. My son’s going to be very happy. Will be back to buy again. my son really likes his things