Reviews (460)Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶🏼 I’ve been having so much fun watching your shows and entering giveaways. I’m collecting my winnings to make holiday gift bags for my local women’s shelter. Thank you for helping me spread a little kindness this season! ❤️
Great products from a really sweet host!! Thanks doll. Loved everything!! Amazing seller! Can’t wait for you to be back 😂🫣 Love all my packages from her! Thank you so much! You are truly wonderful thanks for my deodorants, bar soaps, clay pot mask, mascara, car frshie. My extra goodies lip balm, candle, and hand cream. You are such a pleasure to shop with and i will miss your shows dearly. Have fun on the cruises I can not believe I got 2 huge bundles of products for under $20!!! Tpalmer is an authentic and amazing seller with a heart of gold. I am blessed to have been able to shop her last couple shows before she takes a break. thank you for my extra goodies Thank you for being an amazing and authentic seller. With tons of variety and great prices. This lippy wit the the liner was a great purchase and great product by this seller. Took extra care with the packaging ❤️ Thank you so much for all of the fun beauty goodies! I just found your show, but wish you a nice hiatus! Thank you again! 💖💖💖 Amazing items and quick shipping thank you! very nice seller! Great show! Fun seller with great prices and fast shipping Received everything I paid for very satisfied 🥳 Now I understand the hype around thrive mascara this stuff is amazing. Thanks so much for the amazing deal and being a terrific person and seller I’m so happy with my purchase. All products came new in box and fast delivery.