Reviews (387)Card came great thank you!!
The card came in a top loader, which I appreciated, but I thought it was a mag case based on what I saw on camera. The card also wasn’t shown on the screen, so I didn’t get a good look at it before purchasing. When it arrived, I noticed some damage on the far right side of the card. I’m not sure if the damage was there beforehand or happened during shipping, so I don’t want to assume. Overall, the experience was decent not great, but I definitely had a better experience buying on Whatnot. 11/10 best sellers on the app. Amazing giveaways great vibes. Would one thousand percent recommend!!! Great cards and Perfect Seller. Thank you Great cards with fast shipping!! Awesome seller thanks for the auto card !! Great packaging, love the card! not even a real card its a card from a board game Can’t emphasize enough how awesome TraderRojas is! One of the best streamers on this platform, honest , generous , I don’t miss any of his streams !
Shipped fast packaged well for a great price! Would recommend! I never received my card that i purchase. Will not buy again from this seller Careful delivery and considering it came from the US, it was quick. Still haven't received items I bought before these from Australian sellers. Great job guys. Super excited for the Cristiano Ronaldo Thank you very nice card just arrived today Card was coming out of the penny sleeve causing some wear to the top of the card