Reviews (378)10/10 - will roll by again 🤣 Streamers show went out. He reached out via message and threw in freebies. Not his fault, but won a few slabs and wasn’t shown product due to those technical difficulties. Technically the description was correct, random and ungraded, but was a tad shocked the cards were just a random holofoil and a Japanese EX card (.19 and .85 in value). First one that was won that was shown was at least an original 3 starter, so figured it may be a similar low value, but that is what it is. Just a suggestion but if using slabs as a spot, you may want to show the cards a few times so people have an idea what to expect. Random and jumbo packs were nice though as someone trying to fill binders. Appreciate it. Awesome streamer and cool givy, EIF baby ssr was cool to add to my collection . Thank you! fantastic show, great shipping. items arrived fast and he even threw in bonus items!! thank you so much bro! definitely recommend this seller!!!! would give 10 stars if I could. Don’t waste your time. Junk “graded slabs” Always great shows and great deals Fun and honest seller! thank you for taking care of me! Awesome streamer, great prizes! Seller packaged Pokémon cards really good. Fast shipping! Cards were as described. Good value. They give good deals as well! Five star 🌟 Cookeville1996 ❤️ Shipping was delayed but that’s not on the seller. Usps do their job challenge impossible. Overall I’m pretty satisfied with my order! There were a few random bulk card packs that I did not receive but I have extra Korean packs so I’m thinking the seller just switched them out which honestly is preferred. Got a great deal on a league battle deck as well as quite a few packs of cards so nothing to complain about. Plenty of bonuses thrown in as well for all of my bids. Haven’t gone through the cards yet, but I’d still say I’m satisfied with my order. Thank you! amazing! i ordered a simplified chinese pokemon card pack, and i got a hit! love the cards. One of the best streamers I’ve run into in a long while, this guy is honest respectful and has a very fun game! Prices are great and the prizes are worth it!! Got some bonus packs as well!! Great seller 10/10 can’t wait for the next stream!!
thanks. great packaging and shipped fast! Won “slabs” most would assume slabs are graded stuff because that is the terminology we use in the tcg community so random slab I figured maybe some cgc lower grade… bruh this is a ex he put in a slab himself with no grade and a Pokemon logo 😂🥴 then I got a bunch of random bulk atleast send a sealed pack on breaks 😭