Reviews (34)The strykers are EVERYTHING!!!! Thank you! These glasses are awsome worth the money! Definitely recommend quality is great! 5 stars for me! The case and glasses are fire! Great product and quality are the best They look super cool, fit well, hv to try em out at the lake still... Come with case, carabiner clip, compass, cleaning cloth and a trail vision keychain... Nice touches One of the best giveaways I’ve had in whatnot.
A+++ Fast shipping. Great product. May have been overcharged from there price they told me. Seemed awfully high for shipping and taxes but the glasses are great! Very nice glasses. From the lens to the frames. Very good material. Will definitely buy some more soon. The best purchase on WhatNot. TrailVision was great and has made me a life long customer. customer service top notch and great show. Great sunglasses. !!!
A+++ Cannot WAIT for hubby to see these new Vanguards! Absolute fire!!! Thank you! Great product and service. Highly recommend Great glasses came with extra lens and all Got here fast. And just what I wanted. Treating like family upon my first stream! The shades I purchased are super fresh….outdoorsy….not even….literally something to wear on the daily and feel like a boss! Great overall experience a As always, top notch packaging, shipping and product! Burnout shades, can’t wait to get pics!!! 🏎️💨🔥 One of the best sellers on this app for sunglasses. Not only are the glasses I got for my self and my son perfectly, they are comfortable! They are amazingly comfortable and quality is amazing!
Good Quality glasses best information about there product! These shades are gonna look awesome on the lake! These sport sunglasses are absolutely amazing The design is sleek and modern, and they fit perfectly without slipping, even during intense activity. I’ve had multiple people stop me just to ask where I got them, and I can see why—they really stand out.
Bottle opener in the case is the cherry on top 😊