Reviews (106)Thank you so much for the giveaway!! Amazing packaging thank you for taking time to be so kind !!❤️ Absolutely love iiiit thank youuuuuy, and always fast shipping 10/10 thank youuu🥹 Great seller! She takes care of her stock! Super easy going and great prices Tracy is amazing! So helpful, kind, sweet! The packaging is amazing! She takes care of her stock! Beautifully packaged. Amazing items. Thank you. Seller was so kind and the products came beautifully wrapped. I highly recommend purchasing from them! Excellent seller!!! My item was delivered fast and packaged with care!!! Thank you for the extra surprise item!!! Thank you so much! Love them! Thank you so muchhhhhh, very sweet seller I 10/10 reccomend buying from her, absolutely amazing seller thank youuuu 🥹🥹🥹🥹 Amazing service. Items as pictured and shipped quickly and securely TYSM Amazing seller and experience. I had an issue with my purchase seller went above and beyond to address my concerns and help me. Thank you so much! Cannot recommend enough. Fast shipping. Packaged very well
Cutest giveaway and something extra. Love this seller!! ✨✨✨✨✨ Great seller. Very pleased Everything is okay I think it’s a smoker house. 2 items I’ve got smells like cigs and can’t get it out so that’s a bummer I am sorry I wish you would have said something to me personally and I could have corrected it for you. No it is not a smokers house but thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will still replace any items you say have an odor. Please let me know The best person on the app best seller amazing deals everything came packaged with love and care thank you so much for everything 👍 I enjoyed this show so much! Found items I needed at reasonable prices. Everything was wrapped individually when I received my order. And thank you for the generous buyers givvies! I’ll be back! ✨✨✨✨✨ Wonderful packaging! Soooo fast shipping! And great show! Thank you for all my goodies! Will shop again! Really happy with my purchase. Fast shipping and the crunchy seems good quality unlike others on the app! Thanks! Another perfect shipment! Thank you so much Perfect thank you so much!!! Super nice!
I love purchasing from this channel, so kind, very fast shipper. Absolutely love my goodies! 10/10