Reviews (1,521)there were two prints out of a lot that I had ordered that I didn't care for but that was nothing against the seller it was personal preference other than that I adore every last one of them. Awesome shows always . We both enjoy her so very much. Best DTF on WN in my opinion Love the way you run your shows! Thank you for the transfers! You’re the best <3 Love everything, fast shipping!! exactly what I was looking for thank u Fast mailing time!! Prints are always better in person!! Thank you Chelle!! Of course will order again! Thank you so much! I am going to do some cards now! High quality products sold by an amazing woman who makes us all feel like we’re family Love it! Excellent shipping. Love these prints! A very sweet seller and will continue to purchase from :) absolutely wonderful! very helpful. transfers are always beautiful and arrive quickly. love working with michelle. Love Love Love! Top quality transfers and awesome shows! 🩵🩵 Again Love my finds. Seller is absolutely a sweetheart. Thank you so much. Highly recommend Thanks Again -Angie Awesome as per usual! Just love the quality of her prints and the ease of the way the show is run. NO HIGH PRESSURE! Best prints I’ve ever gotten from this site and friendly people to have a little fun with and help each other out with projects