Reviews (98)Absolutely one of the BEST sellers on Whatnot! 💕 Everything was perfect from start to finish—amazing items, fast shipping, beautiful packaging, and such a genuinely sweet seller. You can tell she truly cares about her buyers and takes pride in every single order. 🥹✨
I cannot recommend her enough! If you haven’t shopped with her yet, you are seriously missing out. She is the kind of seller you can buy from with complete confidence and know you’re going to have an amazing experience every single time. 💗 I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation and will absolutely be a repeat buyer! 1000/10 seller! 🛍️💕✨ Everything is perfect and exactly how she described the items in show! Can’t wait to wear all my comfy Halloween clothes 👻 Hands down one of my FAVORITE sellers on Whatnot! 🫶🏼 Her shows are always such a good time, she has the cutest stuff, and everything I’ve ordered has been amazing. 🤍 She’s honest, reliable, ships quickly, and genuinely takes care of her buyers.
Absolutely LOVE shopping with her! 🩷 Everything is always exactly as described, super cute, and packaged with so much care. Shipping is quick and her shows are always fun to hang out in. She’s so sweet, genuine, and makes everyone feel welcome. You can tell she truly cares about her buyers.
I seriously cannot recommend her enough! ⭐️ If you’re looking for a seller you can trust, shop with confidence, and keep coming back to — SHE’S IT! 🙌🏼 One of the absolute best sellers I’ve found on Whatnot. 10/10 recommend every single time! 🛍️✨
My packaged arrived 3 days before it was supposed to! So exciting!! Sweets as every! One of my favorite sellers to buy from!
Amazing seller 👏🏻 the best children’s clothing on this app ❤️ Great condition for preloved clothes! Will definitely buy again in the future!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Amazing sellers, great prices, and everything arrived just as expected! Always a fun sale and a great experience. Highly recommend! All preloved clothes in excellent condition and great prices! Love all my items I get from Trayelle! She is the sweetest seller. She takes the time to get people size requests in. Will return again to buy more cute clothes!
Great seller! Cute bundles 😊 Loved all my item! Sweet seller! Will be buying more! Everything NWT. Love watching her shows! Great buys thanks so much Items were all.packed with care and arrived timely. Merchandise was a bit musty though like in basement storage. Love all my items I get! She is the sweetest! Will definitely be shopping with her all the time! Received the order so fast! Adorable clothes, thank you 🤍 LOVE the brush and scrunchie! The brush is such great quality and the rose gold is so cute!! I will for sure be back for more! Amazing seller, great items ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing grabs. Thank you for the quick delivery Super adorable clothes for my little one. Trayelle is fantastic to buy from. Easy buys, quick shipping, great quality! I’ll be buying from her again!!