Reviews (65)thank you I can't wait to race it next Thursday..... I race them in a league at the bar thank you 🙏🙏🙏😀 I'll be back for sure 😁 Pat is a great guy to buy from. Well packed, speedy shipping, and quality items every time! Thanks again Pat! Awesome cars, great seller and shipper Beautiful car and a great price. Packaged very well And shipped out in a timely manner. Five star all day long. Great seller, great products and good prices!!! Very happy with my order very well packed Amazing deal and even included 2 other cars for my son! Always prompt and great cars Great stuff shipped super fast Awesome thank you soo much I came in at the right time Great packaging! Even got here a couple days earlier than it was supposed to! Great seller and good show!! Definitely would buy from again! Excellent experience! I even enjoyed the recycled packing paper! THANKS!