Reviews (230)thank uuu for the cards!! love the fennekin :3 nice seller gave me a dragonite card for free Such a great seller! 🥰 They took the time to look for the cards I requested and had so many of them! They were super chill and patient, and the cards arrived in great condition. They even threw in a freebie! 💕 Fast shipping too! Really appreciate the awesome experience and will definitely buy from them again! 🤗 Arrived as shown on screen! Thank you so much for the additional gift! 🫶🏻 So happy to see that envelope that I still don’t think I wanna open these beauties yet! Thank you for honoring the ship instead of the rip. 🌈🫶🏻 Host was in incredibly kind and I really enjoyed his show. My order was packed so well and the extra goodies thrown in I loved so so much! if you love to collect cards this is absolute shop you need to purchase from! I will def be back! Thank you for the freebies! ✨ I absolutely love my cards cause they are already in my binder thank you THANKS 💚 SO MUCH LOVED 😍 MY CARDS, YOU HAVE GREAT SELECTION AND DEALS AND PERFECT 👌 CUSTOMER SERVICE 🙏 AMAZING 10 OUTA 10 DEALS AND STEALS cards were falling out of the top loaders when letter was opened Great shows and very happy with my purchases Treasure is always a chill guy and he always does his best to get the cards you’re looking for!! Thank you so much 10/10 Super happy with this purchase. The Pokémon cards came in great condition and were packaged with a lot of care.
Shipping was quick and the whole process was easy and stress-free. You can tell this seller knows what they’re doing. I’d definitely come back for more cards.
Great seller! The Pokémon cards arrived quickly and were packaged really well. Everything was in excellent condition and exactly as described.
Also really appreciated the extra card included — that was a nice bonus! Definitely a seller I’d recommend and buy from again.
Very trustworthy seller with high-quality Pokémon cards. The cards arrived exactly as described and were packaged securely to prevent any damage during shipping.
Communication was clear and professional, and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. Buy with confidence — I’ll definitely be a returning customer.
Amazing! Always well packaged! Very trustworthy seller with high-quality Pokémon, Hello Kitty and My Little Pony cards. The cards arrived exactly as described and were packaged securely to prevent any damage during shipping.
Communication was clear and professional, and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. Buy with confidence — I’ll definitely be a returning customer.
gave me a free cute hello kitty pack for my birthday! a kind small streamer that deserves some more love, don’t hesitate to swipe & ask questions, he’s always very open to help you find what you’re looking for. thank you! Cards arrived carefully packaged. Treasurecastle is one of the best pokemon card streamers! He helps you find the cards you are looking for and he has a huge inventory of pokemon cards! Great seller with top-quality cards and amazing customer service. Always patient, professional, and their live streams have such a positive, fun vibe. Highly recommend!