Reviews (610)lovely items, quick to ship and packaged well! thanks! thank you! and thanks for the extra little goodies 🏒 Always a fun show. The doll 👀🤨🤣🤣 Beautiful jewelry! Very happy with my purchases! love the stuff I got from you guys. amazing prices and had a lot of fun on your live. thank you so much Yow-Zaa! I’m in LOVE! A++ Seller! Many Thanks! Amazing seller! Beautiful items, exactly as described, and packaged with care. Highly recommend! Awesome seller! Great deals and unbelievable quality. 10/10 Always having a fun time in her shows!!!! 🙌🙌🙌💜 The best seller ever!!! 🦋🦋🦋 Always great items! Packed so well I could hardly open the box 😂 Better safe than sorry! Product was exactly as described and I’m very pleased with my purchase! Absolutely gorgeous and way bigger than expected! I love it! And great care in packaging! It is even better in person Great necklace. I’m going to re purpose the beads for my crafts. Love your shows. Ty so much I absolutely love all my stuff and can't wait to come back and shop again soon. Perfectly packaged. Great items and super fast shipping thank you! Love everything, vent wait yo shop again. Amazzzzzing packaging. thank you.