Reviews (1,245)Items were wrapped up so well, shipped out immediately, and generous show host!! Amazing seller!! 5star seller great shipping great deals 🌼Mahalo! appreciate the sweet blessings 🌼 always love my items. they are great. also shipping is fast. Great seller! Amazing mystery boxes! Tysm! Great items and great seller Thank you so much! I was so happy to receive them. Always great fast shipping and 10/10 for experience! Love my boxes every time! love the items thank you on fast shipping cute little thimbles and very great deals. Love my box and all my items in the box, glad it wasn’t the diabetes in a box (ha ha ha)! You are the sweetest and I can’t wait to come back to one of your shows!! You shipping was super super fast! Thanks again. 🤣 “diabetes box”. Thanks so much for leaving me a review!! Excited to see you again! Jodi is the sweetest person I think I have come across on Whatnot! She is absolutely precious and did everything she could to make everyone in her show happy. I will definitely be back. Thank you so much Jordi! Loved my box and all the items! Love my box so so much! love watching your live and seeing all the exciting goodies! Thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️ yay! Thanks for coming an excited to see you again!! As always, Jordi goes above and beyond! Thank you so much for being a part of my birthday celebration on whatnot! ❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉 Thanks Crownedfox! I just loved all the stuff I got it was just great! Love the seller! Lots of fun stuff in my box thank you very much!! Everything was great! Awesome pins. Thank you! This was so much fun and got to me so quick! I love my box of goodies Amazing! 10000000000 stars friendly fun and quick shipping and great items!!!!! ty so much !!! extremely fast shipping and great products at a great price ! can't wait for your next show ! Awesome freebie! Great host!