Reviews (66)What’s cracker of a first singles show! Such amazing cards, delivered in pristine condition. Can’t wait to put them all in my binder! Thanks again we hit everytime though these legends Very happy everything safe and secure highly recommend buying from here 10/10 will definitely be buying again 🙏🙏😂 Excellent Everything!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely amazing service highly recommended buying from here everything was packed brilliant safe and secure 10/10 they went above and beyond 🙏🙏 Another great order- packaged perfectly and delivered quickly Product delivered with extra packaging and arrived in mint condition. Couldn’t be happier with it!
These guys are legends, the best banter I’ve had in a long time. I had purchase a lot from these guys, a lot of sealed product. They go over the top with packing. Nothing is ever damaged. Also pull my first god pack with them. Received no problem at all, I highly recommended. Best hit rates for me by far ! Legend service too Another quick and easy transaction from one of the best. One of the best. Thanks guys. I could not be happier with the card pull and service from these guys, very prompt postage, they even included a couple of extra tins and stickers for my children. I will definitely be going back. Super quick shipping and beautifully packaged so cards all arrived in pristine condition
Legendary pulls and carefully packaged. A true fan of Pokemon and I loved the excitement when we hit some good chases. One of the best streams I have been on in ages! Highly recommended ❤️ Items packaged with care, quick delivery, good blokes thanks heaps great service and packaging📦 packs have heat🔥🐉 came on time and service was great