Reviews (6,083)Great item. 100% original AMAZING PERFUM COLLECTION
SUPER FAST SHIPPING
100% ORIGINAL EVERYTHING
BEST PERFUM CHANNEL Wow! Fantastic Zimaya fragrance sample for the givvy! 😁 Now I will have to come back for a full size bottle. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ seller!! Great show with fast shipping! it came in broken the bottle was broken but I am not going to fuss over it because things happened also it was a gift 🎁🎁 to me I appreciate you very much for the gift it was not your fault it was the Post office fault thank you very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Huge shoutout to Trending Fragrances for an awesome experience! I picked up Roja Apex Parfum, and I couldn’t be happier with this one. Apex is bold, sophisticated, and beautifully put together—a powerful fragrance with that unmistakable Roja quality and presence.
Great fragrance, great pickup, and an excellent experience all around. Everything arrived exactly as it should, and I truly appreciate the great service. Thank you to the Trending Fragrances crew for another fantastic addition to the Fragrance Consigliere collection! 🕵️♂️🥃🎩🔥 super fast amazing fragance and the seller is selling authentic fragrances Thank you for the free fragrance givy!! 🥰🍎 perfect order. fast shipping Bottle came damaged and the box was a tester Item leaked out. Oh well it was a givvy lol. Thank you anyway!!! Love love love!!!! tysm💕💕 100% ORIGINAL
BEST PRODUCTS AND NEW RELEASES
FAST SHIPPING
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ great seller, 100 % authentic