Reviews (3,492)This is even better in person!!!! I love it!! Thank you! You’re the best, Britt! Love my purchase... thanks 💚💚 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 I love my givy and my new shirt. Thank you so much for helping to get the purchase when you didn’t have too. It is greatly appreciated. I am TOTALLY OBSESSED with Trendingsisters! 😍 Every single piece I received today is SO cute, and the quality is seriously amazing! Britt always has the best clothes, the cutest styles, and such great quality. I’m already looking forward to my next haul! If you know you know🎀 Everything that comes from her is top-notch quality! I will always come back🩷 Did a little gift shopping for the holidays this time. Highly recommend this shop. As always, I am not disappointed! I love my clothes! I accidentally bought a pair of the same jeans but I’ll just gift them to my mama bc she loves Risen just like me. ❤️ thx so much!! love it my second order ty So happy to have found your boutique - Fast shipping 😍 AMAZING! Love my bralettes! 😍😍🔥 Love love love once again. Britt is so thoughtful with her curation! These jeans are so stinking cute!! They fit great and I love them 😊 These are really cute pants!! Love the colors with black lace at the bottom. Another pink package that completely made my day! 💕 The polka-dot sweatpants outfit and my Risen jeans are absolutely chef’s kiss! 😍 The fit, the style, everything was just perfect!
But the sweetest surprise was the two adorable magnets made by Britt’s incredibly talented little artists. 🥹❤️ They are so special and honestly made my whole day. It’s those little personal touches that make shopping with Britt feel like so much more than just buying clothes. I absolutely love this girl and everything she puts into her business! 💕 Britt is the best!!! Beautiful quality clothes, fast shipping . Her jeans are amazing, I get so many compliments. She has transformed my closet. I’m obsessed, if you aren’t shopping trendingsisters I don’t know what you are doing🎀 Another amazing purchase from a seller I just love! 🤎 The boho leopard pants, black Risen cargo pants, and bandeau top are all perfect and so comfortable. Everything fits great, and I’m loving every piece! Thank you so much for the generous givvy too! 💕 Such a wonderful seller! ✨ The sellar goes above and beyond. i had accidentally requested the wrong size and she was gracious enough to give me a more appropriate size. All the clothes that I've got from the seller. We're fantastic! extremely good quality especially for the price. she also makes it really fun to just tune in and watch. But her stuff is so good. You can't help but buying! i am definitely going to be buying more from her!